SEO Article Writing For Blogging and Social Media:
Our Professional Copywriting team offers its SEO Article Writing and business blogging services to all those who have an intention to make their own business blog a new online presence tool for marketing, public relations and SEO purposes. Outsourcing business blogging is a good idea for a number of valid reasons.
First, the business blog owner may not have enough time to research the topic and write solid and interesting blog posts on a regular basis. Your core compentency is running a business not writing about it, meanwhile keeping the blog updated is the main factor of the blog campaign.
Further, even when the business owner has time for writing posts regularly, he/she may simply lack some certain knowledge of the rules and techniques of effective SEO Article writing. Even the best business blog writrers sometimes have difficulties in finding topics and writing SEO effective, readable, and informative blog posts, not to mention the novice business blog writer. It turns out better to outsource the entire business blog writing process rather than trying to compose amateur posts on your own.
A business blog is a powerful investment, which will pay off. Therefore, if you are a company who strives to turn your business into a large high-profile enterprise with the help of SEO and internet marketing, consider using professional our SEO copy writing, SEO Article Submission Management and SEO Blog Management Services. SEO Management’s Professional team is built of professional seo, web site and marketing copywriters who will be happy to write effective posts for your blog on any topic. Start gaining profits out of your blog now!
Social Media Submissions
Submitting your articles to social media sites like the list below can bring significant social media traffic to your site and is an intrgal part of an effective SEO campaign by building backlinks.
There are hundreds or maybe even thousands of social media sites that you could be using. Obviously no one has the time to use them all effectively, and some of them aren’t worth your time anyway.
One of the first things you will need to do is find a few sites that will work well for you. Of course the larger sites like Digg and StumbleUpon are popular choices because of the large traffic volumes that they send. But if you are looking for sites that can send high quality traffic, first look for targeted social media sites.
Also targeting a general news website like Digg or Reddit can be helpful because once you have developed a strong profile you can promote all types of content, not just stuff that fits into one specific niche.
General Social Media Sites:
1. Reddit: Popular social news website with a large user base. Covers a wide range of news. Includes several topical sections called subreddits, which focus on specific topics like programming, science, politics and business.
2. Digg: The largest and most popular social news website on the internet. Covers all topics including politics, entertainment, technology and general news. Includes a separate video and image section.
3. Propeller: A social news site that covers all topics from technology to politics and entertainment. Operates in a similar fashion to Digg.
4. Fark: A community news site which allows users to comment on news articles. User submitted links will be posted on the main page once they are approved by the administrators.
5. Slashdot: Primarily a tech news site, Slashdot also covers topics like books, games, politics and entertainment. Users can submit stories and they may be published after editors approve it. A popular site that can send a large amount of traffic.
6. Metafilter: A community weblog which allows users to share links and discuss interesting websites/topics. Moderation is done through editors as well as peer pressure in order to prevent gaming.
7. I am bored: Covers general topics with a strong focus on weird and offbeat news. You can submit a link which may be posted after the editors approve it.
8. Mixx:(The site is no longer up) A general social news sites which has a category for all types of news. Topics covered include business, entertainment, sports, health and tech. Includes the ability to create groups to share news with other users.
9. Shoutwire: General news site that is well populated with a loyal group of users. Topics covered include technology, politics, entertainment, lifestyle and sports.
10. Newsvine: A website consisting of community-driven news stories and opinions. Users have their own blogs and can write articles, save links to external content and vote/comment on other user stories.
11. IndianPad: (site no longer up)A general social news site that with a large indian userbase. Topics covered include entertainment, sports, videos and tamil news.
12. Linkfilter: Covers all sorts of news. All links are posted and moderated by users. Links can be ranked on several levels: clicks, votes, age, or a combination of all three called points.
13. NewsCloud: A general social site with a focus on news in all topics. Similar to Newsvine, each user has their own blogs and can publish content to be voted up by other users.
14. Hugg: (site no longer up)Hugg is a social news site with a strong focus on environmental issues. Also includes other categories like politics, science, fashion and technology.
15. Plime: A general news site which features a wide variety of topics ranging from religion and sports to technology or business. Odd news performs best in this community.
16. C2NN: An active social news site with a variety of topics including environment issues, business, politics, animals and offbeat. Similar to Hugg in focus but much more populated and active.
17. Sk*rt: (site no longer up)A general news site with a focus on fashion, entertainment and design on top of other topics like technology and food. Has a strong female user base.
18. Nowpublic: A participatory news network which focuses on citizen journalism. Each user has their own individual profile blog/page and can upload videos, images and news stories.
19. Stirrdup: General social news site with four broad categories: politics, technology, news and entertainment.
20. Searchles: A hybrid social news sites which covers all topics. Includes a video section and offers personalized filtering features and the option of joining groups made up of other users with similar interests.
21. Linkinn: A social news site that specializes in pictures and video. Covers a broad range of topics, particular offbeat and weird content.
22. Earthfrisk: Covers topics like humor, politics, entertainment and business. Combines a social network and group features with digg-style news voting.
23. Truemors: (site no longer up)A social rumor news site which focuses on the publication of “true rumors that are relevant, informative, and interesting.” Users can post links anonymously via text, voicemail, web or email. Editors moderate content.
24. StumbleUpon: A social network and browser toolbar which allows users to channel surf the internet. Technically not 100% a social news site, although users can submit webpages to be rated by other users. Here is a guide to StumbleUpon.
The following Targeted Social Media Site are an example of some of the sites we may submit your articles or blog posts to:
- AgentB (Deals)
- ArmchairGM (Sports)
- AutoSpies (Autos)
- Babblz (Parenting)
- Ballhype (Sports)
- blogs4God (Christian)
- BuzzFlash (site no longer up)(News)
- Care2 (Social Action)
- Daytipper (Tips & Tutorials)
- Dealigg (Deals)
- Design Float (Design)
- Dissect Medicine (site no longer up)(Health & Medicine)
- DNHour (Domaining)
- DZone (Developers)
- Game Diggity (Game Videos)
- Hacker News (Web Development)
- Hugg (site no longer up)(Environment)
- iliketotallyloveit.com (Shopping)
- IndianPad(site no longer up)(India News)
- KillerStartups (Startup Reviews)
- Meme or Lame (Gadgets)
- Mixx (site no longer up)(Anything)
- PhotographyVoter (Photography)
- Pixel Groovy (Web Design)
- Plant Change (Environment)
- PlugIM (Online Marketing)
- qoolsqool (Education Resources)
- ScoreGuru (Sports)
- ShowHype (Entertainment)
- Sk-rt (site no longer up)(Lifestyle)
- Small Business Brief (Business & Entrepreneurship)
- Sphinn (Search Engines & Online Marketing)
- Stylehive (Fashion)
- tipstrs (Tips & Tutorials)
- The following site is no longer up–TTiqq (Tips & Tutorials)
- Tweako (Computers & Technology)
- Value Investing News (Investing)
- VideoSift (Videos)